Microsoft Azure is a growing collection of integrated cloud services covering such as computing, database, mobile, networking, storage, office productivity and web. Azure supports the broadest selection of operating systems, programming languages, frameworks, tools, databases and devices and easily integrates with your existing IT environment. Azure’s pay-as-you-go services can quickly scale up or down to match demand, so you only pay for what you use.
ITConsult’s Managed Cloud
ITConsult’s support for Microsoft Azure is a managed cloud solution that reduces the complexity of Azure by providing planning, guidance, migration and implementation assistance. Our support is proactive with monitoring, patching, antivirus, and 24x7x365 access to our engineers who can log in to your Azure tenant and work with you to resolve any service problems.
New services and features are released on Microsoft Azure on almost a weekly basis and this can make keeping up to take advantage of which new service or feature to adopt a real challenge. With ITConsult’s Managed Service for Azure, we help by understanding your business and providing proactive account management to keep you informed of developments relevant to you.
We protect your business from many of the challenges related to building and supporting your IT systems and provide documented, organized managed services, so you get anywhere, anytime access to critical data, without having to be responsible for continuously monitoring and optimizing system, infrastructure, or vendor performance.
Our Managed Service for Azure enables you to focus on growth and profitability strategies for your business by:
- Freeing up IT resource requirements and allocations and reducing costs.
- Proactively monitoring systems and vendors and mitigating risk.
- Rapidly resolving system and performance issues minimizing downtime.
- Streamlining business processes and workflows improving efficiency and effectiveness.
- Providing more intelligent reporting capabilities improving decision making.
- Optimizing the entire IT environment improving performance.
Microsoft Operations Management Suite
With Microsoft Operations Management Suite your operations teams can effortlessly collect, store and analyze log data from virtually any Windows Server and Linux source–regardless of volume, format or location. Using powerful log management tools and access real-time operational intelligence with improved troubleshooting, operational visibility and fast search you can explore, investigate and fix incidents quickly.
Interact with real-time and historical machine data, including out-of-the box solutions from solution gallery guiding proactive decisions around configuration, capacity planning, alerting, best practices, change management and auditing.
5 reasons to choose Microsoft OMS
- It’s simple with a single GUI control
- Time to value with fast onboarding and no content creation
- Easy to intergrate new servers, or connect to your existing management tools within minutes
- Protect and extend your business with Azure
- Complements your System Center investment to unleash new management scenarios.
The Quorum onQ disaster recovery appliance provides everything you need for immediate One-Click Recovery of all your critical systems after any storage, system or site failure. It does this by automatically maintaining up to date ready-to-run virtual machine clones of your systems that can run right on the appliance, transparently taking over for failed servers within minutes. Quorum is the only solution that provides assured, one-click recovery in minutes.
- Complete Continuity
- Data Protection & Recovery
- Flexible Deployment
- Protection for Windows and Linux OS
The award-winning Quorum series of appliance and hybrid cloud solutions makes continuity a reality for small to mid-sized companies, letting them recover from any type of disaster within minutes. Most importantly, Quorum is simple and cost-effective. If your company avoids just 30 minutes of downtime, the Quorum solution pays for itself. View more on Quorum onQ’s protection capabilities.
The onQ advantage
- One-Click Recovery
- One-Click Testing
- Simple Management
- File-Level Restore & Email Recovery
- Recovery Infrastructure
- Point-in-time Recovery
- Rapid Deployment
NetApp Unified Architecture
NetApp Storage is built on a foundation of building business agility, future-proofing investment, reducing downtime and delivering impact faster. With a rage to suit every application ITConsult, together with NetApp Storage have you covered.
- Cost effective FAS2200 series
- Deploy flexible FAS3200 series storage for multiple workloads
- Next generation FAS8000 with superior TCO
- High performance E-series flash based storage
NetApp Storage has been setting the benchmark in data storage for three decades. Consistantly rated as a leader on Gartner’s ‘Magic Quadrant’, NetApp Storage delivers to organisations a range of benefits to save money and drive business. Take a look at more on NetApp or watch a short video to get a greater understanding how ITConsult, a NetApp Storage certified partner can assist you in controlling data growth and enhancing system performance.
Netapp. Go Further, faster.
- Consolidate Infrastructure
- Accelerate performance with Flash
- 99.999% uptime
- Superior disaster recovery ability
- Single pane of glass to manage storage
- True unified architecture
- Scale both up and out
- World’s No.1 storage OS